skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Happily Ever After
Friday, 22 April 2011
I want a robot elephant as a pet. He could live in my garden and i would feed him bananas.
(notes on) biology
from
ornana films
on
Vimeo
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
alice
I like hanging around words listening to what they say.
Will work for shoes.
View my complete profile
Tim Walker and Lily Cole fangirl
Getting the world to revolve around shoes and fairytales one glass slipper at a time.
Twitter
These are a few of my favourite things
Belgian Waffle
Face Hunter
fairy kei
fashiontoast
fazed-girl
fuck yeah nail art!
Gem Fatale
geometricsleep.
Hardcore Unicorn
Hipster Musings?
I am fashion, hear me roar
Inside-Out
instead of an elephant
Karl Lagerfeld's Guide to Life
Katyboo1's Weblog
Nice and Shiny
self-constructed freak
SoManyFilms
style rookie
Unhappy Hipsters
WAH NAILS
What Courtney Wore Today
WHITE LIGHTNING
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(14)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(6)
Monday night nails
Caught in the form of limitation / between un-bein...
I want a robot elephant as a pet. He could live in...
Procrastination
In which I make a confession.
Go team go go
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment