I nearly bought: a pair of leopard print harem pants and a fake-mcqueen-skull-print baggy cardigan with elbow pads.
I ate: sweets from an old fashioned stripy bag. Lunch at Patisserie Valerie.
I wore:

Top - vintage. Shorts - Topshop via Ebay. Blazer - Topshop. Tights - Urban Outfitters. Shoes - Office.
I put this together in five minutes, pulled from the pile on my floor. No, i haven't tidied my room yet. Yes, i know i treat my clothes badly. I love you, clothes. Don't lose faith, i will tidy up eventually. Promise. Anyway. I was going to wear this:

Dress - Absolute Vintage. Belt - my mum's old one. Lets call it vintage. Leggings - H&M. Shoes - Ebay. I think they might be Laura Ashley.
But when i pulled it from the ironing pile this morning i realised the sides were only held together with running stitch, possibly making for an embarrassing dress/undone scenario. My lovely mother had sewn it up for me by the time i got home. I might wear it tuesday, i'm going to a prom (Debussy's La Mer if anyone's interested. Who's excited? What, no-one?! I know i am!). I bought this dress on my birthday shopping trip to Brick Lane which i can't remember if i've mentioned here on here or not before. I thought as there was a vague locational link i'd post some of the stuff i bought and finally got around to photographing! Yayyy for my organisational skills.
Other stuff i bought:

Aran jumper! Warm and cosy! Wanted one for ages. Bought one from Ebay but too short in arms and body. This is perfect. Almost makes me long for cooler weather!

Top - Lazy Oaf. Blazer - Primark. Shorts - vintage. Shoes - Pierre Hardy for Gap.
I found these shorts today! They were in the men's section and they are nice, and fit suprisingly well considering. Remind me slightly of toothpaste, i think it's the stripes.

I quite like my hair here. Had another experience today like the little girl from yesterday. This woman came up to me and said 'i just saw your hair. It's amazing, fucking fantastic!' and then walked off. I love London.
Coming up this week: nothing much. I'll post according to exciting events in my life, which are thin on the ground right now. But you never know! A well-dressed alien may crash land on the planet tomorrow. In which case i'll be right there!
1 comment:
YESSS! :) Thankyou for my mention. I'm still uber jealous of the pink shorts gaaaaar but I like them with the oaf shirt..! xxxx
P.S. that woman was mental in a nice sort of way.
P.P.S the velvet lapeled blazer got its first wear today; boring jeans and tee I'm afraid, but someone in Waitrose asked me where it was from! Scoreeee. Also, have you seen the new waitrose uniform? So glad I jumped that bus in time...
Post a Comment