Thursday, 11 March 2010

They make your ears bleed...

..in a good way, of course.

Sleigh Bells. Not the jingly-christmas-is-coming-reindeer type, but the Brooklyn-and-Florida-hailing band. I know I'm not exactly discovering them behind a rock for the internet to gawp at, but ohemgee they are just SO GOOD. I listen to them on the way to school, loud enough for my earphones to vibrate, feeling smug that I am listening to such good music and other people on the street aren't.

I can't wait to get hold of the downstairs music system, which is pretty powerful, and play them loudddd. Not really a band you can listen to quietly. Blow them speakers, yeahh.

They're coming to London at the end of March. I would actually go and see them - for me, that is dedication - but I'm on a uni open day that day. Wah wah. I'm hoping they might be at the Fresher's week of whatever uni I go to. Hmm..not sure how likely that is. But I can hope!

In an attempt to relate this vaguely to fashion, LOVE magazine used the song I linked to for their promo S/S'10 video on their webbysite. Andandand, the pink shiny leggings I've seen her wearing are HAWTT. Might have to go looking for a pair of them myself.

No comments: