After a crazily busy week,I finally had the time to paint my nails the shade of red I had been craving for a while:
Doesn't show up particularly well here. This is Butter's glittery red (which I think looks like one of those sparkly drumkits, only for nails). I love it, although it chips prettily easily even with two coats of topcoat.

Doesn't show up particularly well here. This is Butter's glittery red (which I think looks like one of those sparkly drumkits, only for nails). I love it, although it chips prettily easily even with two coats of topcoat.
After seeing some jackets with feathery shoulders recently - much like Brandon Flowers of The Killer's jacket he always seems to wear for shows now - I've been wondering if I should break out my vintage black feather bolero for everyday use. Maybe for a day to London at christmas if I'm feeling adventurous?
Alsoalsoalso, I have finally acquired a coat. Now there is a story behind this. In July, I went on a lets-look-at-things-we'll-never-afford shopping trip to London with a friend. In Burberry, I tried on a navy trench coat, and, well...

Obviously the one on the far right is me. I've cut my hair drastically since then.
'Walter', who is rather talented with those computer-type things, did this for me. After looking for a similar coat on Ebay for, like, FOREVER, I finally found one which lives up to requirements. No pictures as of yet, but soon, I promise!
For the next two weeks I'm in a musical of Alice Through The Looking Glass which should make for many interesting outfits, especially as I play a prostitute in one scene. Yay for red lipsticks, short puffy dresses and feather boas. Hence I might be slightly busy - and therefore neglect my writing duties - but only temporarily. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment