The day before my birthday, my fashion partner-in-crime Lucy and myself
![]() |
| Dress - vintage. Cardigan - Uniqlo. Ring - Topshop. Necklace - Tiffany. Bird - from Vintage at Southbank. He's called Marvin. |
ransacked first Patisserie Valerie, then Oxford Street for fashion finds. The highlight of the day was our long-awaited trip to WAH nails in Topshop, planned since March. I, of course, got terribly excited and became filled with paralysing indecision, resulting in slightly schizophrenic nails. I felt they were saved from chaos by their overriding colour scheme, but not everyone agreed.
They lasted for over a week, which for me is a record breaking achievement. I added a seche vite topcoat in addition to the one WAH used, in order to protect my investment, which seemed to work rather well at preserving them.
All i have to do now is find some way to fund my new addiction for gorgeous, expensive, manicures...




No comments:
Post a Comment