Apparent local trends:
Long, sweepy hair. Mostly blonde and thick. Hardly any short hair. I'm deffo in the minority there. This isn't suprising, however. The hair here is EXACTLY like i thought it would be.
Lots of bracelets and wristbands. Esp wristbands actually, festival ones. But with the wristbands you get in fresher's week no one will look out of place with a bare wrist. I'm sure this is planned, somehow...
AND, i am very happy to report, the wardrobe is FINE. Fairly good in fact i.e. all my dresses fit in. Proof:
Thank god for that!!!
So before i go and dress as an evil fairy, here is a picture of my still-white-blonde hair (redyed a slightly darker shade now - too much effort to keep up with the roots. I did love it that colour though) and my truly beautiful winter coat. It's a proper 'Winter Coat' as well, with a sheepskin lining and everything. I can honestly say that it's - not something i say very often about my clothes - practical. Woah. I know, right?!
Just thought actually. Might get some odd looks in front of the bathroom full length mirror if i take outfits pics in there. Plus there's a toilet in the background. Beautiful i know.
Right, black fairy wings time...
P.s. tom cable, if you're reading this, HI :)
No comments:
Post a Comment