This is good.
But, my favourites bar is getting out of control.
I NEED to get Bloglovin', or some similar tool.
Since watching Tavi's "Chalk" video i want to dye my hair cherry red. It used to be in a pixie cut and red-purple, which sounds cooler than it actually looked. At that time i had a very independent hairdresser who, when i asked for a blunt full fringe down to my eyebrows, gave my an uneven hacked thing that came halfway up my forehead.
When i get my hair cut and redyed (for my birthday, hopefully. Ahhhhhh 18 at last!!) i'm going white blonde. I wanted to do this last time, but because i'm cheap and only pay for the student colour night rather than, god forbid, an actual qualified hairdresser to colour my hair. I let an unqualified someone who used to go to my school do it. But hey, i'm saving pounds right? This time i'm certain, white blonde all over here i come. I want this that colour for when i hopefully start uni at the beginning of October.
It's results day before my birthday though. As of 5 minutes ago, 13 days away.
I'll be back with that Bloglovin' handy helper so i can actually READ and ENJOY all my blogs. What a concept!
No comments:
Post a Comment