Not so, people. Not so.
I went on a sock hunt. I searched high (thigh high), low (trainer and sport) and medium (ankle, with frills). But nowhere could I find these elusive knee length socks!
Then I asked my mum, and she said they'd got a massive hole in a year ago and she had thrown them out.
What I want to know is, how did I manage to go a whole year without missing them? To be fair, socks are probably one of the few things you wouldn't miss in a situation like this. It's not like a dress or pair of jeans can go waltzing out of your wardrobe without you noticing. This coming from a person who arranges her dresses by date bought, occasion AND colour just to be sure that one cannot somehow slip away.
The upshot of the sock debacle? The outfit I had planned in still in the planning stage. And I wish I'd got those new socks when I saw them, because you can bet that now they will be sipping mojitos on an island with my grey ribbed ones...
No comments:
Post a Comment